Wednesday, February 9, 2011

22 WEEKS, OVER HALF-WAY THERE!

As many of you know we have a lot going on these days and a lot of deadlines coming due faster than we can imagine!  The biggest and most anticipated is the one to happen in June.  We are currently 22 weeks along in the pregnancy and everything is going really well.  The baby, according to a weekly email I get from babycenter.com says the baby should weigh a pound now and is the length of a spaghetti squash, about 11 inches in length.  I am glad the baby is taking on a more "real" weight now (weighing in ounces was a little too abstract for me)...it helps me feel better about all the weight I am piling on!  Although, I have no doubt that I will burn a great deal of calories making our new house a home, which is another highly anticapted event of this new year!

Thanks to you all for your support!  The comments, phone calls, emails and Facebook messages mean the world to us!

1 comment: